Association For Corporate Growth – ACG Silicon Valley is putting on an event “Islands of Autonomy” covering topics related to autonomous vehicles and mobility services. Across the world, driverless vehicles is disrupting mobility. But the adoption of this new transportation mode will not be immediate and everywhere. Instead, it will arrive in metro market by metro market in what we call “islands of autonomy.” To win in this marketplace of the future requires a new way of thinking.
- Dr. Maha Achour, CEO & Co-founder, Metawave Corp.
- Paul Sakamoto, COO, Savari, Inc.
- Nebiu Mela, Venture Capital Investor, Intel Capital
- Ashley Tarver, Big Data Evangelist, Cloudera
- Gary Silber, Partner – National Automotive Industry Leader, KPMG LLP
- J. Jennings Moss, Editor-in-Chief & General Manager, Silicon Valley Business Journal
WHEN: Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 6:00pm-8:30pm
3975 Freedom Circle Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Advanced registration is required for this event and there is a fee for attending if you are not an ACG Silicon Valley member. For more information and to register: http://acgsv.org/event/